Stabilized stonedust is 3/8” minus pulverized stone (locally sourced) precision blended with a water-activated binding agent.
Stabilized Stonedust is the ideal surface for an ADA Compliant nature path or pedestrian walkway. Design specifications are available that allow for light vehicular traffic.
A stabilized stonedust pathway has a loose aggregate surface underlain by a solidly bound stonedust slab. Four colors of stonedust have been approved for use with binding agent: Blue, Sandy-Taupe, Nickel and “Natural” gray.
What we deliver
Stabilized stonedust is delivered to your jobsite completely blended, hydrated and ready for installation.
- Natural, non-toxic materials.
- Low impact - Permeable material.
- Qualifies for LEED v4 points.
- Product installation support from manufacturer’s representative.
- Cannot be installed during rain of below 40°.
- Will “track” coarse material when wet.
- Washout potential in installations with poor drainage design.
- May require spring maintenance to touch up and re-compact heavy use areas.
mobile: (617) 686-5590
send Mark an email
direct: (781) 821-1111
mobile: (617) 835-3950
send Tony an email